Hello Heitor,

yes, you can chose an issue, comment there that you plan to work on it
(to avoid redundant work by other contributors) and if no one objects
make a PR. If you have any questions you can ask them by commenting on
that issue (for specific questions) or on the scikit-learn Gitter
https://gitter.im/scikit-learn/scikit-learn (for general questions about
how to contribute).

See https://scikit-learn.org/stable/developers/contributing.html for
more information.