On 7/22/19 9:22 AM, Adrin wrote:
Awesome, excited to have your help around :)

We already have the @core-devs team on github, we can use it more often/more organized.hi

Why wouldn't we just use the scikit-learn repo projects?

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 2:48 PM Chiara Marmo <marmochia...@gmail.com <mailto:marmochia...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Dear list,

    I'm Chiara, in September I will start to work full time for the
    Scikit-Learn Consortium at INRIA (France). My background is in
    Astronomy and Planetary Science: I've worked there as a Research
    Engineer for around 15 years, writing code, mining data and
    managing some project.

    One of my task at the Consortium will be to take care of our
    connection with the developer community, so let me know if I can
    help in managing those monthly meetings in some way.
    In the meanwhile, may I suggest to create a github team for core
    developers in the scikit-learn organization? As Alexandre said,
    team specific projects and discussions on github could be a way to
    efficiently prepare meetings and prioritize issues.

    Thanks for listening,
    have a nice day.
    Chiara