Agreed.

Regarding the release tweet, I think we could link to the highlights rather than to the what'snew

On 11/30/19 10:19 PM, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
Sounds good!

As a side note, I hope that the scikit-learn twitter account can be
something where we "ask for forgiveness rather than permission": the
consequences of getting something wrong are lighter than when
incorporating code in the library. Hopefully, this should enables us to
keep the twitter account active while minimizing the amount of time spent
on it.

My 2 cents,

Gaƫl