Anselm Meyn wrote:
I just did that but the icons of the file have changed to SCITE's
(exe files) icon now. While the old files have another kind of SCITE
icon (one which looks like a sheet of paper with the SCITE symbol in
the middle). If anyone know the location of this icon please let me
know. I tried searching but have not been able to find it so far.

I believe this one is composed by Windows mixing the sheet of paper with the reduced SciTE icon.
I think it makes it by default for files associated with a given executable.
Well, I prefer the original icon to the created one, less readable, but it is a matter of taste.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France