Doyle Whisenant wrote:

Does this mean that one can have multiple tools executing one after another with only one command? If not, is this possible?

No promises, I've only just cracked open the code...

Ultimately I feel the command system will be able to handle multiple tools, but no via a hot key direct call. An executing tool blocks the tool menu currently and I feel should remain so.

However, I want to allow a Lua tool script to add multiple commands, which should accomplish what you want.

There is a lot to learn and more to do. I have to allow multiple threads to add to the queue, which necessitates locking the queue, etc, etc. Mutexes, semaphores, and handles oh my. :-)

April

--
I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.