The SciTE documentation states:

Alternatively, a command can be made to display the modal Parameters dialog when executed by starting the command with a '*' which is otherwise ignored. If the modeless Parameters dialog is already visible, then the '*' is ignored.

With the work I'm doing on jobs, I'm wondering if we should approach this differently by removing the '*' prefix and introduce 'parameters:yes' to the 'command.mode.' entries.

This does not directly help me with the job queue stuff, I still have problems to iron out when there are more than one job in the queue and one of them wants the parameter dialog box to appear

April

--

Don't talk reason to me!  I have prejudices to support!