Peter Wu wrote:

Under the View | Parameters command, I have already set up 4 parameters.
However, when I run the command, the parameters are not taken.

Do I need to make some changes in cpp.properties for RUN option so that
the command parameters can be effective?

BTW, I am using the latest scite.

Yes, you need to have the appropriate "command.go..." value use the $(1) -> $(4) properties. You would usually do this using an override in a user- or directory- specific properties file, rather than adjusting the main cpp properties file... but that is certainly possible.

Robert Roessler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rftp.com