April White wrote:

I've also started to implement the interface between Lua and the new job system. It may be rushing things, but it'll be in my next upload.

Neil, I've being doing some empirical tests of the Lua/scite interface for jobs. I have a batch file that I've set to run from within a Lua script which takes a few seconds to run, so I start it and then play with SciTE.

The editor accepts standard editing keys, but tools are disabled - I guess the code that disables the menus works.

Can you think of any better test than trying to bang on the keyboard?

April

--
How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?