Mark Winterhalder wrote:
the font I want to use doesn't have a bold face, so I'd like to have
all bold settings removed from the style. No more bold keywords,
nothing bold at all, globally.

I've tried to remove "bold" from everywhere in the global settings,
but keywords still get highlighted as bold, so obviously I must be
doing something wrong -- I just have no idea what it might be.

Any hints?

Hmmm - I would think if you removed all "bold" style settings from SciTEGlobal.properties AND from the properties files of any language lexers you are using, that would be enough... of course, this includes any "user" or per-directory properties files too.

Robert Roessler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rftp.com