Benjamin Fisher wrote:
It would be still be cleaner to be able to call SciTEWin::ExecuteOne and
SciTEWin::ShellExec, without having to use an external program, since
this is the exact functionality I am after.
The development I did on the command/job system would probably work here but I have not had the inclination to get my linux PC working so I could do the necessary gtk changes. Of course that was also several versions ago, I'd have to almost restart with the latest release anyway.

Is there any programmer on a linux PC that would volunteer to implement the necessary changes in gtk? I believe it is mostly some stub methods.

April

--
As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner sociopath.