Neil Hodgson wrote:
Jonathan:

It seems like you get a lot of traffic for this editor and scintilla... Ever
think about getting an IRC channel like on freenode or something?

  I've never been happy with the interruption stream from messaging
when I've been forced to use it as part of a job so won't use it for
Scintilla. It may be an idea to set something up for others that like
this style of interaction.

Boy, I sure know what you mean - last summer, I worked for a while with a group whose boss wanted all communications to take place over IM clients - no phone and no email. Sure was an effective time waster. :(

Robert Roessler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rftp.com