Hi, there !

I have a problem with SciTE, regarding compiling an executing, since in my
system, you need to compile your program and then assemble it.

I suppose that the direct solution is to use compile for the compiler, build for
the assembler, and then go for execution, but I'd like to have it done in just
one step. It'd be cool if these steps (compile & build) were called
automatically when performing "Go", but they are not.

I don't know whether SciTE has been designed to launch multiple commands,
however, I've tried various solutions (unsuccessfully), and finally stuck with
calling a batch file that launches the needed operations:

compile.*.prowl = prowl.bat $(FileName)

What I intended to do was something like :

compile.*.prowl = prowl.exe $(FileName); za.exe $(FileName)

or

compile.*.prowl = prowl.exe $(FileName) && za.exe $(FileName)

and even

compile.*.prowl = cmd.exe /c "prowl.exe $(FileName)" && za.exe $(FileName)

Is there any way to solve this ?

Thank you in advance,

Baltasar

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]