On 21/06/2007 03:22, mike yao wrote:
I am a serval years emacs user. Emacs is big, complex, i can't master it. So i look for a new programmer editor. I like small program, scite is small, fast, powerfull. I often work on Linux and modify some config files by emacs -nw. Has scite a terminal version?

If you mean like vi, using curses or similar to manage display, the answer is no. The core of SciTE is Scintilla, an advanced graphical component, using proportional fonts, tooltips and such features. Even rewriting the platform API (handling differences between Windows and GTK+ APIs) for curses seems hazardous and likely to loose lot of features.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France