I've done that but now the other bracket looks funny (they're on separate
lines) because it has a strange colour and I've set up my SciTE to highlight
the line that I'm busy with - i.e. its not white like the rest of them... so
the other bracket looks dumb with an odd background colour - is there
anything I can do other than change the style?

On 6/23/07, mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

> I'am also having this question. When caret.line.back was now set, this
> was not noticed at all. But if caret.line.back is other than white, the
> brace back color is a little odd and unlovely. Any clues?

I believe this started occuring because of a bugfix that fixed a problem
with ignored background styling of bracket matching on the current line.
The easiest way to fix this is to change the style of highlighted
brackets.

-Mitchell;

Now go, and may the [open] source be with you