On 15/07/2007 08:19, Smudley wrote:
Is there a way for a noob like me to implement folding for Kixtart?
I like ScITE and use it for AutoIT but I have tons of scripts done in
Kixtart.
It would help to have the folding feature working.

I don't know the Kixstart syntax. I suppose the lexer is LexKix.cxx, and indeed it has no folding code. You need to fold between what symbols/keywords? Once you know that, you should examine/adapt folding code of a language using similar system. On a quick look, LexVB seems to fold only on indentation, LexSQL and LexLua fold on keywords, but also on some symbols (comments, parentheses for SQL), and so on.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France