Tom Lenz wrote:
I found this in the documentation: Opening a specific file from command line overrides "save.session" variable state. When you start SciTE loading a specific file from command line last session will not restore even if "save.session" variable is set to "1".
I guess this is a feature request. I'd like to have it rigged so that I could
in effect, add a buffer to the current session by clicking on a file from
Windows Explorer. Or is there a work-around to achieve the same result?

Well, since you are willing to have Windows Explorer up and showing your file anyway, why not just drag it to SciTE? That will accomplish exactly what you are asking for - without any new behavior or context menu entries etc. ;)

Robert Roessler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rftp.com