Hi Stanislav,

>   - cursorLast and the related code was removed because it did not work
>     with dynamically destroyed/created windows. This removal should
> not affect the win32 code.

   There are several other platforms (OS/X, wxWidgets, QT, ...) so
published APIs like this should not change. It would also be better to
get this code working on GTK+ to avoid unnecessary calls to
gdk_window_set_cursor. This may now be optimized but I think there was
flickering on old versions of GTK+.

   There are new focus issues when switching between horizontal and
vertical layouts. The focus seems to go nowhere so typing has no
effect.

   Neil