Hi everybody!

We're about to develop drivers for card readers for a PDA. I've got some
readers, namely the Gemplus GCR400 and a Litronic 210 (all connected
via a serial interface). Alas, I have no bit of a technical doc on
these readers. As I don't want to re-engineer everything, could
somebody give me a hint where to look for the appropriate docs? How is
your experience asking the manufacturers? My last resort would be to
look at the code some of you are developing for the CT-API drivers for the
MUSCLE project (btw, where do *you* get the specs from?).

Your help is greatly appreciated!
-Harald