Hello,

Thanks for the update on the README.  I'm pretty busy getting autoconf and
libtool running for PC/SC to make install easy.   Mico is an
implementation of the CORBA specification.  Feasibly, I should be able to
plug in any CORBA implementation into my code and run the IDL's and it
should work : ) since it is a so called standard.  PCMCIA drivers can be
implemented in any way.  The reader drivers are not CORBA objects.  The
Resource Manager is and it dynamically loads IFD drivers written in C
depending on the calling reader.  Good news, the SCM SwapSmart PCMCIA
reader should be supported within the next couple of weeks, including
support for the BioMouse Plus smartcard reader and the Todos Argos Mini
for PC/SC.  Right now I'm working with autoconf/etc and with CORBA oneway
functions to prevent an application from deadlocking the server on Card
Insertion/Removal notifications.  I suspect a new release by the end of
next week.  I'll keep you up to date.

Thanks
Dave

David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
2252 US Highway 52 West        Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906       CERIAS/COAST Laboratory
Home: (765) 463-2455
Cell: (317) 514-4797

http://www.linuxnet.com