>Although they are written in OpenBSD, if someone wants to, or wants me
>to, extend them to Linux and integrate with PAM, I think we can do
>that.  If we can use smartcards for Kerberos, SSH and PGP in Linux, I
>think it would be great (secure and convenient) ...
>
>Pls. tell me what you think.

I vote "interesting"!  Linux needs applications like this.

Funny, I have had thoughts for a while about hooking up a smartcard to a
file system.  Even considered to make an application sometime.

Now I'm sitting here reading a report from people who already done it.
Amazing.  Nice work!

Best Regards

Morten Norman