Ignorant question:  (I'm not too familiar with Mac and OCF ;-)

Are you building OCF on top of MUSCLE for Mac?  Or are you building a
PC/SC on top of an existing Mac OCF?

The main reason for asking, is that I'd like to know if/how my Intertex
IX36 driver for MUSCLE will port to Mac...  The current version probably
will, since it uses MUSCLES serial driver.

But my next version (in progress) will support simultanous modem + reader
operation, by using some pty/tty magic.  And I doubt the Mac has pty:s.

Will MUSCLE provide the reader drivers for the Mac?

Morten