From: "Hughes, James P. (SNBG)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MUSCLE Support for iButtons?
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 09:48:38 -0500

I am interested in this too.

First blush, having a TOD clock in the token would be helpful. Has any one
looked at the tamper resistance of the iButton? Is there any "active tamper
resistance" by keeping the process watching the integrity of the iButton?

Thanks.

jim

Jim Hughes <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
STK Fellow, Corporate Architecture
Phone  612-424-1676
FAX  612-424-1776
Pager 612-868-1582  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>