Hello,

PCSC Lite 0.2.4 has been released.  Here is a list of changes:

T=1 support added for IFD_Handlers that support it ( 1 coming soon )

Automatic type selection by ATR processing.  Basically the resource manager
can tell what protocols the card supports and try to send a PTS to
negotiate the requested protocol

ATR size problem has been fixed.  It is no longer MAX_ATR_SIZE.  I have
decoded it.

Another abstraction layer to support readers with multiple card slots.

What is coming in the next release pcsc-lite-0.3.0 ?

This will probably be available early next month.  It will include multiple
application support using RPC and will support 2 and 3 wire memory cards

I will probably be licensing the pcsc-lite under the LGPL so that
application writers may choose to distribute source to their applications.
Please let me know your feelings about this.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or problems.

Best Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran
1008 Cherry Lane