Hi,

I'm not too good at describing PCMCIA, but take a look at the
PCMCIA-HOWTO.  It describes modem installation fairly good.

The reader is installed/configured exactly as a PCMCIA modem.
When it's installed, it appears as an RS232 port, and the
Intertex driver can open and control it exactly as if it was
an external RS232 box.

Best Regards
Morten