This is correct.  The resource manager is now included with pcsc-lite.  I
removed pcsc-full because it was very large and hard to maintain and I
didn't write it in a modular fashion so it could be broken apart depending
on what features were wanted.  Lite compiles in about 10 seconds compared
to 20 minutes on pcsc-full.

Of course pcsc-lite will talk to the same drivers.  The biggest difference
now is that pcsc-lite is 99.9% compatible with the Microsoft API whereas
the full version was no where near that.  I will be adding card abstraction
to pcsc-lite over my upcoming break in one week so there should be a few
new releases before Y2K.

Regards,
Dave