Hello,

I have not done any more work to the reference SSP for the Cyberflex Access
so any cryptographic work done on it would be great.  You might see what
they guys from University of Michigan are doing - I know they were
interested in Access SSP.  Some of the crypto functions may require a
significant increase in the WWT on the reader.  If you let me know what
reader you are using I can see if this will be a problem and fix it before
it exists.

Dave