Hi all,
I am looking for information about the process of generating keys - the
private and the public key - in a smartcard. Someone told me that some types
of smartcards needed a Security Access Module. Can anyone confirm this?.
Is absolutely necesary use this module to create the pair of keys?. In some
smartcards I think that it´s possible to create without this module.
Particulary I am interested in Schumlberger, Bull, GyD, Gemplus

A lot of thanks