Hi,

After looking through the winscard portion of pcsc-lite I realized that I
was just passing a suggested return size to the IFD_HANDLER.  When the
Transmit function returns in the IFD_HANDLER PC/SC actually returns back to
the application whatever receive length that the IFD_HANDLER gets from the
card.  So, it if there are issues in 4 byte commands or Case 4 commands
this is probably in the IFD_HANDLER for a particular driver.

My guess is that if there are problems with Case 4 APDU's then it is
probably that the IFD HANDLER is using the suggested receive size from pcsc
instead of calculating it's own return length.  So the way it should work
is that the IFD Handler should be  adding the extra 0x00 on Case 1 commands
for T=0 and it should be handling the Case 4 commands.  I won't have to
make any changes to pcsc-lite since it just passes a suggested length to
receive but then uses whatever is received from the IFD HANDLER.

I'm going to work on a better IFD HANDLER skeleton and post it on the site
next week that will take care of this.

Best Regards,
Dave