Hello,

I'm just finishing up a new version of pcsc-lite.  This one works
differently though.  When you start the server it connects automatically
to the readers and threads off a process to monitor card status.  Status
requests from the application ask this thread for status instead of the
reader.  Now you can run simultaneous GetStatusChange functions, transmits
and everything else you want.  I wrapped a mutex around all reader
functions so you can share transmit/status requests.  Also, I have fixed
Begin/End transaction so they will block until another application quits.
Since the libraries aren't loaded/unloaded as much the memory leaks are
almost none.

I should have a release out next week.  I will probably end up using this
one for good but I'm taking suggestions.

Dave

David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane               Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906       CERIAS/COAST Laboratory
Home: (765) 463-0096
Cell: (317) 514-4797

http://www.linuxnet.com