>Hi,
>
>    Anyone has a driver for Schlumberger Reflex 72 for linux ?
>
>thanks

Hello there...

Dave Corcoran recently posted the driver on the MUSCLE site... as
"SCM SCR110 Serial" (they are the maker of the driver)
http://www.linuxnet.com/drivers/readers/files/scm_scr110-drv-0.3.8.tar.gz

I added this note to our Linux support page today:
http://www.cyberflex.slb.com/Support/support-linux.html

FYI, the Reflex 72 and the Cyberflex Access cards do not work
together on Linux.  The problem is being worked on, but we currently
have no release date.  (The Reflex 72 is known to work with the
Cyptoflex cards on Linux.)

We ship the Reflex 64 with our Linux product:
Cyberflex for Linux Starter's Kit, w/R64 reader ID.308112
https://www.cardstore.slb.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=7
8&sid=35PDKE0

thank you,
Marianne