On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 12:08:22AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > scard_pcsc.cc:30:implicit declaration of function 'int printf(...)'

> It seems as though you only forgot to include the standard input/output
> library. Just add an #include <stdio.h> to the source..

        There is another problem in that file that will bite you bad
when you try to run it on some platforms.

        Down around line 170, there is an uninitialized variable in
the function scard_pcsc::sc_command().  The variable long_resp is
passed in the call to SCardTransmit but has not been preinitialized
to a reasonable value.  If the value is greater than the max allowed,
the SCardTransmit returns an error, which was causing my efforts to fail.
I just added a line initalizing it to 256 and it worked after that.

> Best regards,
>  Darknite
> Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
> (Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
> http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/