Hi,

I am trying to run demos in OCF, but I am not very familiar with java.

I have installed jdk1.2.2 and OCF1.2.
I have compiled GetCardID.java in
/OCF1.2/components/sb-demo/src/demos/samples.
When I run demos.samples.GetCardID, I get:

[root@localhost samples]# java demos.samples.GetCardID

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no OCFPCSC1 in
java.library.path

Can someone tell me the steps to follow to run these demos?

Thanks.