Today is my last day with Schlumberger and I will no longer be supporting our Linux
product.

First and foremost,I want to thank everyone who has purchased our Linux kits and wish
everyone the best.

For support, the sources are all there for XCard at  http://www.linuxnet.com so this
mailing list would be the best place to ask for help.

For mksolo support (and port to non-Linux/x86 UNIX): mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(including Solaris versions of mksolo)

For all card specific issues, try the forum found in: http://www.cyberflex.slb.com

For SLB readers (hardware issues): mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  All Linux installation and
driver issues should be posted here on this mailing list.

I'll be unsubscribing to this list but if you really need my input you can reach me
at: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good luck y'all,

Danny
--
Danny Kumamoto,  Smart Card Engineer, Schlumberger ATC
TEL/FAX: +1 512-331-3727        8311 N RR 620, Austin, TX 78726  U.S.A.