Hi,

You can use any card under Linux there may or may not be toolkits available
though.  If you download the smarttools package there is a csp_cryptoflex.c
which implements many of the Cryptoflex functions.

Best Regards,
Dave

>Hi everybody,
>
>I would like to know if it is possible to use the CryptoFlex card under
>Linux.
>
>--
>Gerardo Lamastra
>
>Security Center Be-Secure -- CSELT
>
>Centro Studi e Laboratori Telecomunicazioni S.p.A.
>Via G.R. Romoli 274, 10148 Torino ITALY
>tel:   +39 011 228-6597
>fax:   +39 011 228-6360
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
>(Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
>http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html

David Corcoran                                  Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane
West Lafayette, IN 47906
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
765 - 427 - 5147                                http://www.linuxnet.com