Hello,

The new web site is now active.  I will be changing the download area some
and making a few changes over the next few weeks but this is the new design
overall.

BTW, if anyone is writing USB drivers for Linux, I have a PC/SC version
0.8.0 on my machine here that uses the select loop to look for newly
inserted USB devices and install them.  The code for OSX currently exists
but it is stubbed out for Linux.  If anyone is interested in this please
let me know.  I will probably not release 0.8.0 until there is a USB driver
for Linux on the website.

Best Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran                                  Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane
West Lafayette, IN 47906
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
765 - 427 - 5147                                http://www.linuxnet.com