Hello,

First of all, you are using Cyberflex Access, correct?  I assume so in
the following.

I think you are doing the right thing, and you have succeeded to
select the applet.  From my experience, Cyberflex Access does not
return information after you select an applet.  It does return info
after you select a file.

Besides, what information do you want to obtain?