>Hello.
>
>I have a gemplus gcr410 and I'd like to interface with gsm cards
>I downloaded the .so driver and the gsm phonecard viewer but from what I see
>the gsm phonecard viewer won't work with a gcr410.
>
>I'm trying to get a a3a8 challange/response from the card. This will be used
>as a hobby version of a passcard.
>
>Thankfull for any assistance.
You're lucky - the phonecard viewer is from me.

what do you mean - a a3a8 challenge/response ?? as you can see in the
sources, I just do a "internal authenticate" with the pin. this works as
tested.

sometime there was the sc-programming description on the muscle website -
have a look there.

regards,

phil