Hello,

I am developing a MUSCLE spec driver for PCMCIA smartcard reader.
After I check the old version 0.7.8 that it not define how to access the H/W
resource
(like the PCMCIA card reader I/O base and Memory)

I got the new version 0.8.2, it said Hot plug manager for pcmcia devices.
Does it mean that have a way to get the resource of pcmcia device.
Or does any one can tell me how to access the H/W resource with out any
other driver for
PCMCIA smartcard reader.

Thanks