Hello,

We are developing PCMCIA smartcard reader driver.
I have question, does any one can tell me how to improvement the T=1 command
transfer.

Base on 7816-3 specification, when T=1 command transfer. There are many
times of command transfer
when one block data to send.

Ex:Scenario 1, when our device send  a I(0,0)command to card,
        then we will got a answer by card I(0,0)
        then we must still send a command I(1,0) from device
        then we just can got the final reply I(1,0) from card
does these procedure must be finish in one CT_data function call.
or we directly reply the first I(0,0) reply to IFD_handler
then IFD_handler will send I(1,0) command

Does any one can tell me which way to improvement?

Thanks