On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 11:26:30AM -0000, Andrew Back wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to integrate S/MIME (perhaps from
> OpenSSL) with M.U.S.C.L.E Smart Card support?

I know Tommaso Cucinotta is working on the smartsign project. This
integrates pcsc with a pkcs package for use with Netscape and x.509
certificates. I'm not sure if Netscape does S/MIME in its e-mail
portions. I would think it does, and if it does I don't see why it
wouldn't work with smartsign. Check out the smartsign projet page. The
link is easiest to find off of the MUSCLE software pages, just look
for smartsign in the software section. At the very least, it's a good
place to start :). Others may have more pointers for you!

Stephen