Hello,

A company asked me to find someone for a quick contract that has good
experience with C++ and STL on Linux to help them solve a problem with
linking.  It sounds like a quick way (1 hour) to make some money if you
know STL well.  I, unfortunately, don't know much about STL but if you do
and are interested send me a mail at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I can fill
you in on the details.

(Only 2 more final exams left !)

Best Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran                                  Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane
West Lafayette, IN 47906
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
765 - 427 - 5147                                http://www.linuxnet.com