Hello everyone,

I suspect this is a bit off-topic, and if so responses in private email
would be welcome.

I am looking to purchase a PCMCIA Smartcard interface. A look at the
MUSCLE website indicates that drivers exist for an Omnikey and GemPlus
PCMCIA card, but I have not been able to find a vendor for these interface
cards. Does anyone know of a vendor for these cards?

Also, I'd like to purchase a few smartcards for experimentation with
crypto and authentication in a linux environment.

Pointers to sources for these devices would be welcome.

--
Michael Graffam ([EMAIL PROTECTED])