On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 10:30:56AM -0000, Guillaume LAISNEY wrote:
[...]
> Maybe you could try this to select master file:
[...]
> It works fine with a towitoko chipdrive with GPM8K  or I2C memory cards
I tried it out, but it still won't work. :-(

There is no error-message when compiling and no error-message when running
my program, I just don't get the results I would expect. :-(

Well, I just put the sourcecode online on
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uh2z/mus3.cpp. I would be very gratefull, if
someone could download it and check out, wheter it works on his system or
not. It is just supposed to read the first four Byte of a i2c memory card.
I compiled it with "gcc -g mus3.cpp -o mus -L/usr/local/pcsc/lib -lstdc++
-I/usr/local/pcsc/include -lpcsclite".

BTW, /etc/reader.conf reads as follows:
FRIENDLYNAME     "towi"
DEVICENAME       GEN_SMART_RDR
LIBPATH          /home/patrick/towitoko-2.0.2/driver/.libs/libtowitoko.so
CHANNELID        0x0102F8

and it definitly accesses the card reader. However, I am not sure about the
DEVICENAME.

Any held would be greatly appreciated.

--
CU,