On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 11:25:08PM -0800, Angie Mitchell wrote:

> Hi all.. I'm fairly new to programming/scard technology and what not, but
> I'm looking for the Protocal Specification on the T=0, T=1 and the T=14
> protocals.  Does anyone know where I could find this information?  I've
> searched the web an I havent found a lot on it.. I've found bits an
> pieces.. but nothing that looks like a full spec.. perhaps I'm mistaken..?
> Any information would be gratefull.. thanks in advance..

T=0, T=1, and T=14 are specified in the ISO 7816 series of specs.
I beleive that the T= stuff is in 7816-3 or possibly 7816-4.
If you're doing anything with smartcards you'll need both.

They're normally available only by purchasing them from ISO
but a web search might find a copy.

--
  Eric Murray           Consulting Security Architect         SecureDesign LLC
  http://www.securedesignllc.com                            PGP keyid:E03F65E5