Hi,

I'm using a cyberflex card and a O2 Micro reader and PCSC lite 0.8.4.

I am trying to create an EF in the Master file.
I 'm able to read the MF's ACL  (the result is : 1 0 0 FF FF 0 0 0).

That's mean auth0 and auth1 have all the priviledges on the Master File
isn't it ?
Default can only list the directory and others has no right at all.

So i verify the key for both of them (auth0, auth1).
I get a successful answer. (90 00) for both of them.

However everytime i try to create an EF i got the answer 0x69, 0x82,
meaning insufficient priviledge.

So I don't understand why since i verify the key before, did i miss
something ?

Any Idea ?

Other things :

Is the chip drive reader and towitoko driver are

compatible with the cyberflex access Card ?

I was wondering because when i use my code(select file)

with SLE4428 and chip drive and towitoko it works well.

When i use cyberflex and O2 Micro reader it works well.

But if i use cyberflex, chip drive it does not work well.

Is that normal ?

--
Christian Jean