Hello Everybody,

I bought a Towitioko Chipdrive some month ago, and now i made the second
attempt to get it to work.

The Problem: I'm not a developer, so I don't undertand much of what is
written in this list.

So if anybody knows where to find Documentation for Users, I would be very
happy if someone can give me a hint.

Thanx for your help

Gerd

P.S.:
If there is someone who would like to help me, even if I might not even know
the basics, below there is how far I got by now:
OS: Debian Linux with Kernel 2.4.1
Reader : Towitoko chipdrive micro on serial port
Card: memory cards

I downloaded the towitoko driver from the muscle site.
I did 'configure', 'make' and 'make install'

I did modify /etc/reader.conf

then I tried the test program which komes with the packet. It said it could
not find the shared Libary.

As a guess I copied the libaries (libtowitoko*) into the same direcktory as
the test programm.

Now the Testprogramm works. I can read and write to a memory card.

My first goal is to use the Card to store secret keys. So I want somthing
like a file system which can be kind of mountet when the card is in.

Is that possible?

Thanks for Your Help.

--
Der Unterschied zwischen Theorie und Praxis ist in
der Praxis meist größer als in der Theorie