> According to the information and these kindness reponses of my
> question, I still have some questions based on them.
>
> 1. Is it true that I can port driver on linux to SunOS?

Yes, the port should be fairly easy - you just might have to change some
small serial port items.  You may not have to change anything

> 2. Are all readers available for same or different platform
>    (such as Windows, SunOS) of the same instruction set
>    and instruction format
>    (such as "power up", "power down", "send param1")?

No, each reader has a different command set.  The USB comittee has set up
a Smart Card Reader class which will help to make smartcard readers all
have the same command set - this will begin to take effect later this
year.

Dave