I was looking at example code provided in
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-02-1999/jw-02-javadev_p.html
(for a SLB 16k) and was trying to make it work with
the SLB Access card - using the OCF.
Besides having some minor difficulties with the
initialization of the card and the creation of the
directory (called cid) I finally hit a show-stopper at
the point where the APDU crafted by the method
makeLoadAPDU() [00 08 00 00 ...] is sent to the card.
The card simply returns 6700 - what does that mean?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Cheers,

Dominique Alessandri