Hi,

The ATR is parsed because the Resource Manager has to determine which
protocols can be used on the card and is in charge of sending a PTS when
the application has the choice of T=0 or T=1 and chooses the one that is
not default.  The driver could also do this instead of the RM but when I
proposed that I didn't get very positive results from the responses : )

I think an easy way to do this is to send back a bogus ATR such as

Say your ATR for a memory card is: AD FE AC DE

3B 04 ad fe ac de

1) You must send 3B.
2) Then send the memory card's ATR as historical bytes in
    this bogus ATR .....

Just a thought.  Any ideas ??

Dave