Hello,

The Applet Exchange:

Under the software section of the site I have added a link for the applet
exchange which will hold open applets for JavaCards.  This will hold the
Common Cryptographic Layer (CCL) applet which will be used to talk to
JavaCards for authentication in a generic manner.  If you have an applet
you would like me to place there please let me know.

I will also be releasing a new version of pcsc-lite soon which will also
work on Solaris and some drivers compiled for Solaris.

Regards,
Dave